Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Can't Stop Myself

Today I drove 2 hours total to donate a bunch of fabric (7 garbage bags full).  Most of it was scraps, remnants and denim.  I have been collecting fabric for a very long time.  I find fabric and think to myself, "this will be great, I just need to cut it into squares or something useful.  Well four kids later and I have not really touched them and feel guilty having them unused in my basement.  So I donated them to Project Linus.  This is a great organization that I had the privelegde to work with this summer.
However- the place I took the fabric too has a surprisingly amazing collection of fabric.  I used a lot of self restraint but still ended up spending too much- yikes.
They had a great collection of Kona solids which I need (wanted) really badly.

Here are some pics of my goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment