Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Good Stack

While I had my long arm (sigh) I did a bit of quilting!  Here are 13 of them.  They still need binding.  All that binding is very overwhelming.  I also did a king sized dresden plate quilt that has the binding but needs a few more appliqued circles.  Two twin sized and another quilt that I had the bright idea of mixing hand quilting and machine quilting- it is a lot more hand quilting than I thought.
I am excited to show these quilts when they are done.
I wonder what will happen to each of these quilts.
One is going to a silent auction for our friends with MS.  One will probably be a Christmas present.   The rest?  Not sure.  Does this ever happen to you?  You make the quilt for the love of quilting, but what to do with the finished product...

No comments:

Post a Comment