Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 8 Day 9 Day 10

I almost boycotted this day (cue violin music) because living where I do now makes me very sad when it comes to nature and large open spaces!  I miss that big open sky of the west.  I can count on one hand how many sunsets I have seen from my house in 2 years.  Yes, this is a sad state of affairs.

Animal.  This is our pet- Kess.  He is a fabulous dog.  We are actually taking care of him this week-end.  Sound strange?  Due to my husbands work we had to find a new home for him!!  We've had since September to do this but it is still difficult.  We are happy that things are going well for him with his nes family, but we are sure glad to have him here with us for the week.

Haven't got groceries in a few days to show off fruit, but here is my favourite platter of cherries.  My mom was shopping with my sister in Quebec City and found this platter- it is perfect for me.  I love it.



So there we go- three more days to this crazy photo challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment