Friday, June 3, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 2 and 3

Well, I do confess that I had some fear going into this challenge because of the daily commitment factor, but I am going to try.


Day 2- Shoes

 Yes these are my shoes on top of my freshly planted garden!!  I love being in my garden.  I planted tomatoes, peas, beans, carrots and lot of cucumbers to make pickles.  I have a rather small garden in our yard but will be planting a garden in a joint venture with the city and the Salvation Army.  I will plant potatoes, corn, and some spaghetti squash-yum.





Day 3- Hands

When I was first married I noticed that my husband always helpd his hands like this when he was resting.  I never knew anyone to hold their hands this way before.  His grandfather always held his hands like this- with his thumbs under his pointer finger.
Everyone of our four children since they were babies held their hands this way. 










1 comment:

  1. what lovely photos!!!! i love both the shoes & the hands! both are wonderful! great job.

    ReplyDelete