Thursday, June 23, 2011

Not Sure What to Do With This One

I am not too sure what colour to use for the binding of this quilt.  I am also not quite sure what to do with this quilt as the room and paint colour of the boys room has changed!!  Now that I don't have the long-arm the boys get their room back with a brand new floor.  However the brand new floor colour needed a new wall colour.  So I have now painted it (asphalt by Ralph Lauren-amazing) but now I 'need' to make new quilts for the boys to match- I am thinking several shades of grey, tourquoise and orange in a zig zag pattern and I am excited to make April Rosenthal's He Zigs She Zags pattern.

Now what to do with this cute quilt?

2 comments:

  1. I think I would bind it in chocolate brown--it is such a great quilt! Enjoy making the quilts you "have" to make. I love projects like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dara!
    I just found your blog and noticed that you were hoping to make my He Zigs She Zags quilt. I'm checking in with you to see if you have the latest version of the pattern--as the first edition has a couple errors. More info is available on my website, april rosenthal dot com, but I'd be happy to send you the updated version of the pattern via PDF if you'd like to email me. My email is april at prairie grass patterns dot com. Congratulations on your baby coming soon!
    xoxo
    April Rosenthal
    Prairie Grass Patterns

    ReplyDelete